Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6

Joy of Love 06: who THEY love

It has been another busy day with no to motivation to take pictures. But here's what I managed to get. Little A had a special visit from her cousins for the weekend, and she adores them. Here she is with the one, reading a book after waking up. I didn't quite capture the giggling, but it was fun to watch.

The fun continued with breakfast and some painting.

Little T's love lately has been this character. Last weekend we took a family outing and when he saw Little A grab a stuffed animal, this is what he chose for himself.

And Big T's love, the Steeler's who are playing the big game as I type this. But he wanted to make sure I knew he loves me as well. So another self-portrait.

I know I have a tendency to try to get pictures of as many subjects as I can instead of focusing on one or two. So my goal for this week is to try to capture one really good image per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment