Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 14

I don't remember much from my childhood. I don't know why because I usually have an okay memory. But one thing I do remember is watching the TV show "Today's Special". On one episode there is a song with lyrics I am slowly going crazy....that runs through my head on a somewhat regular basis, and crazy is what I have been calling myself this last week with hubs being out of town for four days followed by a busy three day weekend, which by the way included a three hour photo class!

I feel like I am falling behind, in posting blogs (and keeping up with the Joy of Love project and eating better), in cleaning, in parenting (these kids are growing up so fast!), in being a wife and friend...I will attempt to play catch up, but in the sense of this project I want to take these photos and learn about my camera as a stress-relief, not as a creator of stress.

Today is Valentine's Day and I am feeling good because I was spoiled by flowers, chocolate, bubble bath, a steak and wine dinner...but I am still struggling with loving myself. I wish I could see myself through the eyes of my husband.

Joy of Love 12: the eyes

The eyes of my husband....

I have a couple pictures of the kids' eyes as well, but I had a hard time figuring out how to frame these pictures. I have seen tightly cropped images that just include an eye (or two), but I wasn't successful this time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment