Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 4

Joy of Love 04: what they wear

I was excited about this assignment because it didn't require having one of my loves in the photo (though little a did pose for me a couple times today--I think I was better about making it fun and quick).

This photo also goes with the then and now theme from yesterday. Little T's preemie sleeper and his now 24 month shirt that hangs on him.

Little A's special necklace she got for her birthday.

This was the first thing I thought to photograph, Little A's new sparkling red shoes. She has been noticing all of the girls with these, and she picked them out herself saying "they are one-ones!". I couldn't say no.

And her stockings...she wears skirts and dresses when she can, and the stockings are just as important.

Ans just as important is the tutu that I made for her. She wears this to eat, sleep, and play.


1 comment:

  1. Andi, these photos are really cool. I esp like the tutu one. This is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete