Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

Joy of Love 03: then and now

I have yet to watch the videos that go along with this project. Why do I feel like this is taking so much time and energy? Today was hard. I got upset with the kids numerous times for refusing to sit for a picture, even when I promised their face wouldn't make it into the frame. I had some ideas--for Little T, his scar on his face, for Big T his gray hair. I'm not too excited about any of these pictures, but I did try so I can't complain.

This first picture is just showing the now factor of having kids. I'm not a fan of the shadows and I was having trouble getting the camera to focus.


For Little A I decided to go with a picture of a curl since she was pretty bald as a baby (but for this I go to my pics from yesterday).

And here is a picture of Big T's graying hair. Again, I'm not a fan of the picture. I didn't crop in, but his cheek is riding on the edge and it's distracting.

For tomorrow I would like to watch the videos and also take time to view others' pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment