Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 5

Joy of Love 05: love to hate

This was a hard assignment for me. It was a really busy day, and I couldn't decide on what I wanted to photograph. The weather was dreary so I knew it would be a challenge for me to have good lighting for a picture. So when the kids finally went to bed, the first thing Big T did was get out his ipod and I knew this would be one of my pictures for the day... Ipod coming between husband and wife :)

Then when I told him what the assignment was for the day, he immediately reminded me of a conversation we had a few weeks ago about this pot...that sits on the stove...for days...EVERY time he makes iced tea. It's probably the easiest pot to wash (no scrubbing involved) but it's the one he always chooses to leave. I'm not too excited about the picture itself. I've had trouble with the lighting in my kitchen and admit it, it's just not that interesting of a subject. But it did force me to mess with the camera for a half hour. My subject didn't make faces at me or run to a different room when I whipped out my camera, and for that I was thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment